Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Front
Back
Inside front
No self-respecting garage-focussed site would be complete with out a little childishness here and there. So, here's the first bit from these quarters. I got rid of a lot of rare Childish material a few years back but, regretably, did not keep digital copies. That said, I still have more of his stuff hanging around the house than I ever would of The Arcade Fire, Sigur Ros, or whatever other trendy bunch of mother-bangers have replaced Dark Side of the Moon in the car stereo of the urban cool cat.

This is said to contain 'four rare tracks' and is sourced from three different recording sessions, but this is Billy 'Billions of Versions' Childish and I'm damned if I'm going to even attempt to mine backwards to discover where, or if, these songs were previously issued.  It's good, it's raw, it's The Milkshakes. Enjoy.

The Milkshakes - Bitte Nicht Spielen Schnecklich EP.

0 comments:

Post a Comment