Saturday, August 11, 2012

Front











Rear
We've not had an insert-heavy upload for a while and I don't remember previously uploading a double seven inch set (please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong) so here's a release that does both. This comes as a seven-inch-sized comic book with two records included. A bit like those old Power Records sets. I know nothing about The Wolfmen. Grunnen Rocks lists them as being from the USA with only one other release; a 7" on Dionysus. Of The Mummies, I know that this is about as 'produced' as The Mummies ever got. These two tracks have no production credit but a quick comparison with the Tales From The Crypt bootleg clearly indicates that they come from the Mike Mariconda-produced sessions for the aborted Crypt LP. For both parties take on that I recommend a read of Eric Davidson's We Never Learn. I'll upload Tales From The Crypt in the near future. Read Long Gone John's lame-o comic with great art by The Coop while you listen to this. Enjoy.

Various Artists - Mummies vs. Wolfmen. Sympathy for the Record Industry 2x7". SFTRI 110.

0 comments:

Post a Comment